|This cartoon in no way reflects our marriage - just thought it was funny!|
Today is Pete and I's ninth wedding anniversary. I can honestly say that I am more in love with Pete today than when we were first were married. We've had our ups and downs, but the more I get to know my amazing husband, the more I am amazed at how God has chosen to bless me with such a wonderful man.
Here are some of the amazing things I love about Pete:1. He really loves God. I found a prayer list of his with over a hundred people on it, and I know he prays off a list every day - that means he prays for over 100 people a day!
2. He is great with kids - whenever we are at someone's house with kids, he reads them stories, shows them karate moves, or plays chess or battleship with them.
3. He always pumps the gas.
4. He insists on working three (part-time) jobs so that I can stay home and take care of my health. If I try to work so he doesn't have to work so hard, he doesn't work less, he works more!
5. He waters the plants if I am too tired at the end of the day.
6. He picks me flowers "just because".
7. He doesn't love money and is generous - if someone needs something he has, he gives it to them!
8. He tells me I am beautiful, even when I am still in my pajamas.
9. He is kind to his grandmother and tells her she is beautiful.
10. He calls his parents every week.
11. He cares about hungry children (and not just hypothetically - he has had a sponsor child since I have known him!)
12. He insists I buy whatever supplements that may help me, even when I insist they are too expensive.
13. He never complains. I mean NEVER!
There are many more reasons, but I want to get this post up before he gets home!