Saturday, January 29, 2011

50 Things in 28 Days



Last week I had a minor triumph - I finally started my etsy shop, so I can cross off # 33
33. Start a shop on etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreedalCalligraphy?ref=pr_shop_more
I have a LOT of work to do on it still, but as starting things is my weakness, I am looking forward to adding more items and fine-tuning my shop.

Still have this recurring sore throat, so I MUST go to the doctor next week to make sure I don't have strep or something. Have almost started enjoying all my time reading (Surprised By Joy by C.S. Lewis), but I would enjoy energy and a clean house and exercise a LOT more! God is teaching me patience, very slowly ....:)

Since I still need to take a hiatus from exercising, this week I plan on focusing on working on my story 16th and Island (before too many details slip from my memory!), and starting to help Pete get ready for his Greek class this summer.

What are your plans for the coming week?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy. I encourage you to get to the doctor as maybe there is something he can give you for the throat. For me, I am packing, sorting, cleaning in mom's apartment. Trying to get it all done before Monday's end. Also trying to find out the move in date for the senior's residence, visiting mom at hospital and generally taking care of a ton of things. My exercise is mainly through walking back and forth right now doing this and that. Hope you feel better soon. xx p.s. Congrats on getting your Etsy shop up and running. I've let mine lag but will get back to it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with doing all the stuff for your mom -that can be a lot taking care of someone! Moving is definately good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! We moved mom in on Monday, unpacked things bit by bit in her new place, and slowly got everything out of her apartment. I left for my own home today and got back tonight. Am glad to be back for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that must be a relief to have all of that work done! Hopefully you can rest and your mom can settle in comfortably.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...