Friday, May 20, 2011

Calligraphy Fundraiser for Kigen

My blogging friend Penny is trying to raise money for a little boy named Kigen. He is a little boy who lives in Kenya who has been getting medical treatment for a painful skin condition. Now he has gotten treatment, and they need money for the trip home. Here is a picture of Kigen:
Picture used with permission by Missions of Hope
You can read more about him here: http://snapthatpenny.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-our-miracle.html
      I have gotten out of the habit of selling calligraphy on my blog, somewhat because I need to make more pieces and take pictures of pieces I have done. But this sweet boy's needs has given me the kick in the pants I need to start again! The proceeds from this week's calligraphy sales will go to help Kigen return home from the hospital. This week's featured calligraphy is from Isaiah 26:4-5:




Each 8"by10" inch print is ready to frame and is 6$ plus shipping and handling. You can email me at andymichelle.vik@gmail.com, or buy from my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/people/CreedalCalligraphy?ref=si_pr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...