Saturday, February 26, 2011

50 Things in 55 Days


This week I did terrible at exercising - too many excuses - too tired, too much rain, etc! I am thinking my goal of 60 miles a month is something I need to build up to, so in March I am going to start with 30 miles, and build up from there! And I have neglected memorizing Genesis 1 like I challenged my Sunday Schoolers to do- there is always next week :).

But because of God's grace and a mistake I made $100 in our favor, I was able to cross something else off my list:
12. Pay off the car I wrecked a year and a half ago
I am so excited! We finished two months ahead of schedule! Everytime I paid that car payment, I remembered the horrible accident I got in that totalled the first car Pete and I ever bought, and my silliness for being so cheap to not haven gotten collision insurance! But now that is completely in the past, and we have no more car payments as some dear and generous friends gave us a car once we got back to San Diego. So on to saving money for a cash car for if the car we have now ever has to be replaced. (We are being so careful to nurse this car along for as long as possible). God has been so generous to provide for us - He even uses my clerical errors :).
    

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing just fine ;-) Every step is progress. Blessings on your week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...